Friday, February 14, 2014

Check Mate NYFW

Happy Valentine's Day lovers!  I'm a little sad that I didn't get to do a V-day themed post this year.  I love getting creative for special occasions.  But I am sharing my last look from fashion week today and it was my favorite one.  I think the pops of red make for a good Valentine's day post too :) 









Photos: Lindsay

Top: Arden B (here) c/o / Skirt: Arden B (here) c/o
Fuzzy Coat: H&M (similar) / Bag: olivia + joy c/o / Shoes: Charlie By Mz
Tights: HUE / Earrings: Daisy Gem / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (here)

I know this looks like a dress but it's actually two pieces.  If only I had a longer torso!  I've been wanting a printed two piece like this for such a long time and I really fell in love with the checkered houndstooth print.  I was a little unsure about the length of the skirt at first since I'm so short.  I typically do above the knee or maxi length.  But I decided to just go for it!  And because of the length, I wore a pair of classic black pumps to elongate my legs.  I did a little shopping before heading into the city and I found this fuzzy coat at H&M.  It ended up being the perfect piece for this look.  It might not be the warmest coat, but it's very cozy.  I really wanted to incorporate a pop of color, so this bag did the trick.  Isn't it gorgeous?! I matched it with my lips and added these statement earrings once again.  I felt super chic!

I wore this to the Nanette Lepore show on Wednesday.  Loved the color palette! Here is some footage.



video

I had one more outfit that I really wanted to wear, but the weather got so bad the last day so I wasn't able to wear it.  I'll be sharing that look soon though.
  Wishing all of you, attached AND single, a very Happy Valentine's Day :) 
Lots of Love <3


18 comments:

  1. Stunning dress, you look like a model babe , that red color bag is so vibrant and complementing your look and outfit so well, as always you are looking more than beautiful......
    Dab ..<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really liking......no, scrap that! Really LOVING this look. So chic, so modern, so classic...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Happy Vals Day

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome outfit !
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute!
    I love the outfit, I'm in love with your bag hahaha

    I'm following you, please go and check my blog :D
    http://paperbackfashion.blogspot.mx/

    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love that this is two pieces!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is stunning!

    http://channichic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfection.....

    Frankaakano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this 2 piece! it's amazing on you <3

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. one word -FAB. you worked this look honey! ::snap snap:: lol this outfit screams high fashion darling. I've heard good things about Arden B, you mae me want to take a look to see what else they got!

    http://alwayzinstylez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best institute In chandigarh


    http://www.smokecolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your style. New Follower xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks very beautiful! Amazing style and blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your style!! Follow me at aplombstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All of your lovely comments mean so much to me! Your kind words never go unnoticed. Thanks so much for all the love & support xo